About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

exercise = energy

The time it takes to go for a walk, or get to the gym, walk up the stairs or do an exercise class might seem like a big sacrifice when you are a busy parent, business person or just that there are so many other distractions.  When it comes down to it, exercise is a natural part of what our bodies expect us to do. When we don't exercise, we become sluggish of body, our joints begin to seize...and this can relate to how we feel about life too.  

When I hear the wind blowing outside, its a reminder that getting out and breathing fresh air will also blow my internal mental cobwebs away as well as get my body moving - so it's time to get out and go for a walk.  

What are you doing to stretch your body as well as your mind today?  



"Where there is exercise, there is extra energy. Making time for exercise might help you not find time for surplus illness" 
- Angie Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews