About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Thursday 16 February 2012

My spa makeover of the body and mind

I promised I would post my makeover experience (with Imagine Spa at Blofield and Dream On organisation) right here on the blog once I'd seen it on line. So, here it is!  Angie's makeover experience in the Evening News

It was most refreshing and enjoyable and I've remembered and used the hints and tips I received on the day. A very special treat and I thanked the Evening News for inviting me along.

We all need time for ourselves, to recover from life's little drama's. A cheaper option is a good splurge of bubble bath - it can soothe you if you've had a tough day. Relax and enjoy a little time-out, I did.

I hope you are having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews