About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Four steps to help you move from frustration to motivation

self improvement article four steps to help you move from frustration to motivation

In my latest article, I give four suggestions to help you deal with frustration. How you can find a different way to get unstuck from old behaviours, find new ways of coping and to gain some control and feel happier.

For other articles I have also published, see articles published by Angie Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews