About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Tuesday 14 August 2012

A turtle makes progress when it sticks it's neck out!

'A turtle makes progress when it sticks its neck out' (anonymous)
Sticking your neck out can seem like a tough prospect when moving to a new school, workplace, college or even returning from combat. The changes we experience require us to possibly re-think who we are, what we are doing, how we do things and how to fit in with people we may not know well. On top of that, for those who knew us before, we may have changed beyond all recognition (emotionally at least). It takes courage to stick our neck out and step into the unknown. Whilst it can seem a bit unnerving taking that first step, often it pays dividends in many ways. The more we continue stepping into new situations, strength seems to grow inside of us and keep us changing, enjoying life and learning. It takes bravery too. I enjoy helping people to get the best out of their lives. Taking those steps with my help. Would you appreciate that? If so, call me to find out more on 07773 610816 or the Norfolk Clinic on 01603 660792 to arrange an initial chat. Hypnotherapy, coaching and counselling services are offered to many different types of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews