About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Friday 13 January 2012

positive fine dining

Many people have a very harsh inner critic. An expression I hear often, 'I'm my own worst enemy'. If you are having one of those days where nothing's going right or perhaps you are feeling out of sorts, it might be your inner critic taking over. It literally is eating you up! If so, see my tip below: it helps by giving you a chance to remember to graze on happier thoughts.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews