About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Branching Out

Here I am, back on the 'nature' trail again!


Eric Hoffer was known to say "my writing grows out of my life just as a branch from a tree."  I liked this quote.  I can relate to my experience as a therapist and to my life in much the same way. 


What expression or quote do you relate to - for your life and experiences? Do add a comment and let me know.



2 comments:

  1. I see life as one big tool and we are learning to use it ! When we learn how to use the tool wrongly we are shown this through feelings and the negative things that happen to us ... I will master the tool of life and this world and use it to better myself and others .... But like a tree il keep my roots and feet grounded

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, that's a solidly thought out thought (grounded feet) and I like it. The box of tricks that is the toolbox of life. Thanks for your comment, it's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews