About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

nature's moment

I caught sight of a flurry of activity in my garden today.  There were suddenly birds flitting about everywhere. I discovered that a blackbird was in the process of building a new nest in the ivy (sadly a previously crafted nest was raided by a cat or a rat on another side of the garden) It was absorbing and interesting to see how she managed to choose and carry varying amounts of stuff to build her nest with. It was in that moment of quiet and interested observation that I was calmer, freed from whatever thought had been occupying my mind previously. It took only a few moments to clear the cobwebs and to listen to what's important, to notice something other than the noise in my head!

Have you taken time to notice what's around you today?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews