About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Friday 10 June 2011

They do say you are what you eat, click for link to BBC news article


This isn't me in the photo, its a fine art student from Derbyshire who made a model of her head and then filled each one with left over food from her meals. She was inspired by a diet group that she'd joined.  
I thought about a suitable pun, but I couldn't think of one off the top of my head...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews