About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Friday 3 June 2011

start as you mean to go on!


Sometimes there can seem like hundreds of options and opinions taking you in different directions. To avoid confusion, weigh it up - the pro's and the con's and then just choose one option.  Though the path might bring you back to where you started, the good news is you can try another option. A different path. You may not have realised that very first experience taught you what you needed, quickly getting you to where you want to be.  

Making a mistake can be a positive experience - no one is perfect. Perfect your idea of what perfection is and you will already be travelling a different road.  A happier one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews