About Me

My photo
Life happens. Sometimes good and sometimes not so good. This is an exploration of life and all that interests me. I am a therapist working in Norwich, Norfolk, UK. I'm fascinated in the world around me and how people deal with and relate to it. I like to further my knowledge of people, psychology and more. Please join me on my journey.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Permission

A conversation I had today at work prompted me to look at how much positivity was flowing when a few challenges have been knocking at the door both for myself and for those I've come into contact with recently.  I'm pleased to hear and see changes for some people. 

For some, it's almost like they have to give themselves permission to take stock, take a chance and allow a tiny bit of themselves to start to believe. This leads to a borrowed quote: ‘It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts’ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Amazon

Total Pageviews